27 May 2009

To Boldly Go Where No Badge Has Gone Before...

Mnargh. It's too late to be writing this, but I'm gonna rush through it all.

Still playing Yoshi. Making progress. Want to soon have perfect on first two worlds.

I saw the new Star Trek film today. It was really good, in my opinion. Good mix of humour and drama. I'm not much of a Trekkie, but I do like the series-es, in a guilty pleasures kind of way. JJ did a good job with it. Quinto was great as Spock, and Simon Pegg was brilliant as Scotty. Here's hoping for a good sequel. The film deserves a full blog post for a review, but I just don't have the time, although that does tie in to something this summer...

Saw an advert for Transformers; ROTV at the cinema. Made me wanna see the first one so I can go and see the second one. Go figure, persuasive advertising.

I spent the end of today trying, in vain, to get my GameSpot badge onto the bottom of the site, but only succeded in getting a big lump of code. It's still down there, just in case it decides to suddenly change. I've pinged a message off to GameSpot to see if it's me or the code that is busted. I'll be honest, it's probably me.

Finally, I got "No More Heroes" today, for the low low price of £9.74, which had been reduced from £19.99, which in turn was reduced from a whopping £40. Closing down sales. Gotta love 'em.

Right, I'm just about ready to fall over due to lack of sleep. Me need bed now. G'night y'all...

No comments:

Post a Comment