20 May 2009

It's all a conspiracy, I tells ya!

So a few days after I discover I need a new URL, my laptop goes and craps out on me. Anybody would think that the world doesn't want me to write this blog. Maybe I should take a hint.
But my laptop is now well and truly "kablooie", which is a technical term I learnt from Calvin and Hobbes. It jams at a repair screen that I can normally just go through once but now, it's simply looping. Fortunately I got the hard drive out (yay for voiding my warranty) and used a USB to SATA cable to get everything I need off of it, but it's a tad annoying. It's looking like my only option is an entire destructive recovery, which sucks majorly. I'm pretty much guaranteed to have missed something vital...

In gaming related stuff... There is nothing new on the horizon. I'm knee-deep in revision, so I've got little time for the gaming devices of choice. I'm still playing Yoshi's Island on and off, and I had a go at "New Super Mario Brothers" again. I was so excited about that game, but I think I played it too much and sucked all the fun out of it. Ce la vis.

And you know what else really sucks? E3 this year. It's on the first of June 1, literally days before my first exam. Last year I couldn't watch it all night because of exams, this year; EXAMS. There's definitely something strange here...
I'll still stay up to watch them though. Partly cause I like gaming news and surprises, and partly cause I like having emblems to furnish my little-viewed Gamespot profile. Go figure.

I've pretty much decided on a new URL. Go decision making skills =)

Catch you at the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment