2 Dec 2009

A Text Adventure (WITH SECRET MESSAGE)

You are in a room. It is dark.

> Look at room

The room is dark

>Turn on light

The room is light. You see a door

>Open door

You go out into a wooden glade. There is a "The Starting Village"

> Look at "The Starting Village"

There is a tape recorder sellotaped to the front of the "The Startign Village"

> Play tape recorder

The note says;

Hey there. My laptop is fundamentally broken, both the charger and the battery, meaning I can barely get an hour out of it, and the screen keeps fading in and out. Sucks that I can't play Torchlight... But I've ordered a new charger, so hopefully that should get here soon... *crackle* Oh no I'm losing receptio- *static* Listen, you must go through the por-*buzzing* -ing the blue key, grab the final glyp-*shrieking* place all the energy crystals in the al-*barking* then once the demon is dead, report back to me, okay?

A portal opens beside you

>Fuck this

Do you really want to fuck this without saving? Y/N

>Y

No comments:

Post a Comment