23 Nov 2009

NoClip and Further Dungeons

Before we get started, lemme just say I wanna go to a PAX. This is now my goal. To go to a PAX. They are at sucky times of the year for me, and also in America, but I'm still going to one of them. So there.

Re-installed Half-Life 2, purely so I could abuse the console to get the Super Gravity Gun and stuff the bloody trash can cop into the god-damn trash can then laugh hysterically. After about twenty minutes of basically hitting the corpse into the can, it went in, but it really wasn't worth after all the effort. I was so bored by that point I even forgot to get a screen shot. I also mucked about with a bit of noclipping, but usually ended up trapped in NoWhereVille (the name I give to the blank areas behind the drawn walls) so that got dull after a while. I turned the game off when killing the Metro Cops got old. I like shotguns. However, the whole experience has me thinking of a few ideas for a G-Mod comic. Don't hold your breath though, since I wouldn't even think of getting it till I get a new laptop, as HL2 staggers along on this one.

I finally bought Torchlight, and it is SWEET. As in like absolutely fantastic. I honestly can't remember the last time I enjoyed a computer game this much. I haven't been playing it as much as I've wanted to (i.e. the whole day) but I am writing a review for NR, so there's that. Next time I blog it'll be a proper post about the game, with a suitably appropriate pun as the title...

But until then, watch this, and I will see y'all when you next turn up!

No comments:

Post a Comment