16 Jul 2009

Too late for me to think of a title

Oh, aren't late night blogs fun?

Answer; No, they aren't. I need to keep this up to date. Grr.

I've been watching too much Chuck tan is healthy for me recently on the magical device we call the Internet. Apart from having a few plot holes here and there, it's a pretty good show, with a nice mix of comedy and action. Oh and Yvonne Strahovski is hawt, so you know, that's cool.

I have also been going to the gym a lot because I've paid 30 pounds to join for a month, which might seem odd, but I'm going off to Uni in September, meaning a year membership would be pointless. TO make the most of it I've been every day this week, and it's cool, except it's REALLY HARD WORK. Which was to be expected, it's a gym, that's the point. It's also causing my old knee injury to act up, meaning I'm now walking like a arthritic tortoise again. Great.

I've been thinking about trying to change the layout of the blog. I like the colours on this one, but the column is just too narrow. There's masses of space on either side of the screen, I just wish I could use it. Any time I write more than say five long paragraphs, it stretches half way down the page, which I feel makes it less inviting to read. I'd much prefer a layout similar to this. Or possibly this.

And finally, the first of Tales of Monkey Island got released the other week, and there aren't words to describe how much I want it. Well there are, only I never bothered to learn them. ZING! Ahh, references. How I love 'em. Anyway, the point is, I can't get them. Well I can but it involves a terrible risk. See, the game requires a 2GHz processor, and mine is only 1.7... I've been through this before, but I don't want to buy it and then have it run like an arthritic tor- Oh wait, I already did that joke. Oh well. I guess I'll just get "The Dig" and pretend it's an episode of The X Files. In space.

I leave you with this, something, which if proven to be true, would make me cry tiny tears of joy. Don't hold me to that mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment