25 Jun 2009

Postcards from; Beneath A Steel Sky

Isn't it funny? I have all the free time in the world and yet I still can get around to doing my blog. Shucks.
I recently played and completed adventure game Beneath A Steel Sky, which is FREE on the SCUMM VM website (go and get SCUMM VM, it's really great if you have old adventure games). I'd never played BASS before, so I didn't particularly no what to expect... and now, after completing it, I don't really now what to say... so here are a series of screenshots with witty comments. Enjoy!


Hang around with dead people!

Bully depressed artistic types!


Learn about fish in some dead guy's apartment!



Pretend to be Dr. Manhattan in poorly decorated rooms!

Watch illegal surgery!

Get tentacle-raped!



Die of "zeta radiation poisoning"!


Oh yeah, and I also beat Day of the Tentacle. I didn't get any decent screenshots, but I think this one sums up the entire game. See ya at the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment