13 Feb 2010

iWant... So Much Stuff

It sucks being a student. You get up, go to a place to do some work, and then LOSE money. And now I want stuff. SO MUCH STUFF.

New Laptop/PC. Been thinking about going in for a PC instead of a laptop. It's not like I need to move the thing around anymore, so it would make sense to have reduced mobility for increased power. The way I described it there was like having a choice of weapons in an RPG. In Borderlands, I always seem to choice rate of fire over accuracy. I do use a lot of shotguns. I guess I assume the more I can fire, the more likely I am to hit the Jason-Vorhees-a-likes trying to kill me.
Tangents aside, I'm looking at something around the £400-500 mark. I think I can get something quite good for that, right? RIGHT?


iPad. Apparently, I'm one of about twelve people on the Internet who is genuinely excited about this thing, although that twelve does include Stephen Fry, so I'm with good company. A lot of people are saying it's just a bigger iPhone. As far as I can remember, the iPhone is doing pretty well for itself. I was very excited by the idea of iBooks, which is insanely hypocritical of me, because I've been against the idea of electronic books since the start. eReader, Kindle, nook, all of them, but then Apple does it and bam! I'm desperate to start reading off a screen.


This is all just me talking rubbish though. I definitely can't afford both, and buying even one would result in me having to save money by eating roadkill.

You see if I was employed, I'd be loaded, and be able to buy "dis shit". This is my understanding of how having a job works.

No comments:

Post a Comment