10 Oct 2009

Here Be Dragons...



I dunno. Dragon Age Origins seems okay. I've got a real craving for open-worlds with lots to do in 'em at the moment.
The video slightly pushed me more towards buying it. Apparently obese multi-breasted tentacle monsters sell. Shocking development.

I'm still undecided on the PSP. If I get it, I have to regulate myself. Only in the evenings, after some study. And maybe at weekends. And sometimes over breakfast. And maybe take it to a couple of lectures... Ah.

Okay then. I may (read; slight chance) be putting another video up next weekend, this time featuring me and the other Midnight Marathoners. Crash 3 seems like a good choice. Stay tuned for more on that.

Finally, let's all check out The Newb Review. Because we're not all hardcore.

Stay alert and watchful, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment