21 Oct 2009

Border-Line Psychopath

ShackNews has no function to embed video into your own site. How utterly strange.





Borderlands is a game I really want, and as per usual I have no idea why. It's like Fallout 3. I couldn't care less about it then suddenly BAM. I want it so bad.

The general consensus on the net seems to be this; good, a few flaws, but I'm still playing it. The RPG elements have been slightly criticized, but the art style and the co-op aspects have been praised. I, for one, like both the art style and the range of characters. I'll probably play as the soldier, because shotguns are clearly the most superior weapons. Ever. So here's hoping for a shotgun that fires lazer-grenades. Oh man that'd be so damn awesome.

So yeah, I'll probably get Borderlands for Christmas once the hype has died down and some of the DLC has been released. Fun times.

On an entirely unrelated note I got X-Men Origins: Wolverine on DVD today. Fun fact; it comes with an easy-to-obtain digital copy on the disk, which I will put onto my iPod very soon. But more importantly...




And with that thought children, I'm gonna leave y'all to the wolves.

No comments:

Post a Comment