18 Sept 2009

So Long, and Thanks for All The... Um...

There comes a time in every person's life when they realise they must move out from under their parents roof and go and live in expensive student housing with a shared kitchen, along with a bunch of people that they've never met before, and then spend the next four years learning about what make living things work like what we does. And also have no money to spend on anything except ASDA's own brand mayonnaise (41 pence a jar). Jesus, what have I done?

So as you may have deduced from my terror induced rambling, I'm leaving home to join the university circus. I'm more worried than... something very worried. Of course, moving away means I'll be living in my own flat (sort of). This means that I wish to even take a television, I would have to pay somewhere in the region of £150, even if I do not watch the wonderful range of BBC programs (that's not sarcasm, I actually quite like the BBC's programming) The knock on effect of this is that I can't use my 360, until some kind of solution to this is found. It's a bit of a kick in the teeth but I really cannot afford a TV licence. I'm just waiting for Scribblenauts. Then things'll be better.

So that's all that. I have a blog waiting in the wings about the first two Fallout 3 DLCs, and I may put that up on Wednesday (maybe, I'll be very busy next week) Till then, keep your eyes on http://www.newbreview.com/

Well it's been fun in South East London, but Canterbury is calling me, and I feel I've outgrown this town.

So, to paraphrase an ex-security guard on a train, I'll see y'all when I see y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment