20 Jul 2011

Wah Wah Wah

Sigh.

I can't remember when my last blog post was. I think it was when I finished my exams, talking about all the stuff I was going to write about.

As you may have noticed, I didn't.


Here's a quick summary of the past month or so;

I came home from university after finishing my exams and had a week or two before I started training for my summer job. In that week, I completed Darksiders, as well as both Oracle Of Ages and Oracle of Seasons. I started training for my job, and then a week or so later I got my university results. Unfortunately, I've not passed the second year. I have five exams to retake, and I'm finished roughly around the 19th of August.

The short of it; For the next month or so, I have to work three days a week and revise like crazy in my down time. As you might imagine, it doesn't leave an awful lot of time free to play games, or subsequently write about them.

It's annoying to say the least, but I only have myself to blame, and so forth. Hopefully the resits will go well and I will get back into university. Either that, or I get one of those real jobs people keep talking about.

Lastly, it's my birthday tomorrow, meaning I'm writing this in my final hours of being a teenager. I'd normally have some witty comment, but I'm a sleepy Edward, so I guess I'll just say overall, my teenage years has been pretty good.

This non-blog post was brought to you by Lucozade, sleep deprivation and orange jelly.

See y'all whenever.

No comments:

Post a Comment