7 Apr 2010

iUpdate

Yes, it's another one of those blog posts. Deal with it.

Can't say I've been up to anything major recently, which is why I haven't been posting much. Also, I've been bogged down in university assignments, as we are coming up to the end of term. There's nothing fun about those. Except log graphs. Sort of. Look, I think log scales are cool. Screw you.

My iPod's busted, again. This time, the home button has become stuck, so I have to press it REALLY hard to elicit any response. And this is a mechanical failure, so all of that "press the home and off button at the same time on the unlock screen" bullcrap ain't helping. Hopefully, I can get it fixed. Or replaced with a new one. That'd be cool. But, breakage or not, I'm still using the thing for Internet perusal.

Been playing more of Zenonia recently, for no real reason other than that I saw the sequel had been released on the App Store. I'm thinking I might complete the original then by the time I'm ready for the sequel it will have come down in price. And I might have a newer, faster iPod. Or an iPad. That'd be sweet.

I've also been re-discovering Ron Gilbert's blog Grumpy Gamer. If you don't know who he is, well then, you are not allowed the Internet back until you find out. I appreciate that'll make it harder to find out, but that is your challenge.
Anyway, to those of you who do know who Gilbert is, his blog is genuinely funny and refreshing. I say genuinely funny as if I expected him to be dull and sombre in real life. I have seen one video of the guy and he seemed neither dull nor sombre. So. Grumpy Gamer. A good blog. Go read it.

Finally I've been watching quite a few videos for Just Cause 2 via YouTube. On my iPod. It's vaguely related. The game looks really fun, and from what others are saying, it's apparently a fantastic toy. The epic open world, combined with the variety of vehicles looks awesome, and I'm really looking forward to blowing everything up. And I mean everything. Cars, buildings, planes, myself, you name it, I'm gonna turn it into shrapnel/giblets.
This video is pretty good. The guy is a tad over-excited, and it would have been better if he had just managed to land it, but it's still good for a laugh.

Well, until next time, I have work to be done. Work that increases by a factor of ten every cycle.

QED, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment