22 Aug 2009

Viva la Resistance!

I'm not dead yet, don't worry about me.

My holiday didn't overshoot, I've just had a bit more to worry about over the past week than my lonesome blog. LIKE MY A-LEVELS. Which went quite well, thanks for asking. In about a month I'll be shipping out to Canterbury for about 4 years to study Biology (fun) and in my spare time I will attempt to play games, eat pizza, learn code, finish that novel I've been working on (joke) and maybe see if I can build a cheap gaming PC (not a joke).

I've beaten tons of games over the past two weeks, and played a few as well, but there's no time to go into all of them right now. I've done the Orange Box to death, and now I'm just trying to get some of the more obscure achievements (like playing through Episode One using only one bullet. I believe in myself!) I've started writing a quick summary so I might put it up tomorrow.

Well must dash, I'm off to a party, social butterfly that I am. Catch you all on the morrow, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment