8 Aug 2009

Shutting Up Shop

There was a reason that I didn't do a blog post the other day, my internet service provider is rubbish. And that's why I didn't post. Ha.

So this blog is going to be slightly stunted because I'm actually going on holiday at some point today. I'm off to Suffolk for a week so I'll be out of contact with the internet for a similar amount of time, assuming there isn't some kind local Wi-Fi that I can ste- make use of whilst I'm there.

In terms of games, I (finally) got The Orange Box for the 360, meaning I can kick back and play Half Life 2 all wee- OH WAIT, I'm going to SUFFOLK. Grr. Actually, I've already beaten Half Life 2, Episode One and Portal, so I guess there's less for me left to do. I'll be working on a post about them on holiday so that'll be up when I get home.

Because I'm not going to be at home for a week, I decided to get my laptop sent to the shop to have the left arrow key finally fixed. It's been broken for bloody ages and was starting to cut into my finger if I played any platform game for more than ten minutes. Unfortunately, I also found out later, after it got taken away, that Tales of Monkey Island has a demo out. Ah. So when I get my laptop back, that'll be the first thing I'll do, to see how it runs. Then I will finally be able to decide whether or not to buy it.

And finally I got 2100 Microsoft Fun Bucks the other day, which I then instantly spent on the Fable 2 DLC See The Future, and then XBLA game 'Splosion Man. One word to describe 'Splosion Man? Insane.

All this and more in the next exciting installment of The Starting Village, going live on the 17th of August! Catch you then, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment