9 Apr 2009

Running away from Nazi Zombies

Shorter blog today, because I have been busy all day complaining about symbiotes and screaming like a little girl because there was a zombie chewing at my toes.

Spider-Man: Web of Shadows is good, mainly because I'm a MASSIVE Marvel fanboy, but that didn't stop me and singer-songwriter cohort o' mine Robb Akehurst moaning about why it isn't that good.
Main reasons;
- Crap voiceovers
- Not enough other people i.e. Where the hell is Iron Man?
- Iron Spider costume wasn't in it
- The storyline doesn't make any sense (although, as I argued, he shoots webs from his wrists, does realistic matter?)

Also we just like to pick holes =)

I suuuuck at FPSs generally, but I had a go at Nazi Zombies and ended up firing all of my ammo from a machine gun, which I argued was actually an anti-aircraft gun, at one zombie, AND STILL MANAGED TO NOT KILL HIM. Then I stabbed him and he died but the twelve others behind him ended up eating me. Shame. I got the feeling the guys I was playing with were getting a bit pissed off at me, but there we go. Screw them, and all there good aiming and there sensible...ness.

Ahh, forgot to mention Marvel; UA2... Ahh, on Monday then. No worries. See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment