26 Apr 2009

Me Have No Game Time

Yes, I've had very little gaming time over the past couple o' days. What with school, revision, girlfriend, and family, anybody would think the world is trying to stop me from playing games.
Today I was unfortunately too busy to game as I was tidying a garden. Might not seem like something that would take an entire day, but I'm being paid £120 pounds for it, to give you some scope.

HOWEVER, this evening, I made a purchase via Steam of the Uplink/Darwinia pack. Initially I had only planned to buy Darwinia, because I've recently started following the Introversion Software blog, but since Uplink is essentially thrown in free, I thought I might as well get the whole kit and kaboodle.

As of yet, I've only played Uplink, which for those of you who do not know is a hacking game, and I've very much enjoyed it. I don't wanna go into it too much since it'll gimme something to talk about during the week, but first impressions are good. I find it's more exiting if I pretend it's real, but at the end of the day, that's the same with all games!

Anyway, until I get back to this blog mid-week (probably Wednesday) I bid you adieu...

OH. I'm still playing Wolfenstein, but my iPod has become slightly broken, which makes it a tad difficult to play.

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment