26 Mar 2009

Zuvembies! Also Zelda, but shhhh...

In two days, I watched two videos about Resident Evil 5. I don't really care about Resident Evil as a series, mainly due to;

a) Lack of a games console till I was about 13

b) Incredibly strict parents who wouldn't be too keen on me playing a game where you butcher innocent(ish) zombies


But I kinda followed Resident Evil 5, and not just because of the racism. Well, partly cause of the racism, but also because my gaming colleague Oisin said he really enjoyed Resi 4. That and zombies. Unless they aren't zombies, although I say that the zombies from R4 are zombies. Go look at a dictionary. Grr.

But R5 seems alright. I cannot for the life of me understand why Chris Redfield has such MASSIVE arms. If they were any bigger, he'd need scaffolding for them. Also, why doesn't he get a new job? They always moan about "Oh why do we always fight zombies blah blah blah". Have we ever seen them do anything else? No. So I vote Chris and everyone else go and take early retirement in Florida. The end.

It's GDC at the moment, which I believe stands for Game Developer's Convention, and BIG NEWS! There's a new Zelda game (honest to God, I've only done three blogs and they've all been about Zelda... I guess that means more hits for me hopefully...) called The Legend of Zelda; Spirit Tracks, and it's about trains...

Yeah trains...
Link is wearing a train driver's outfit and seen handing a message to Zelda, leading me to three conclusions;

a) This game is set before Wind Waker, due to the presence of Zelda and amount of land
b) Your role in this game; messenger. The Legend of Zelda; Mail Clerk anyone?
c) The next game will be LoZ; Ghostly Balloon and will involve firing a cannon off a blimp

And finally I leave you with this thought;

Gamer 1; D'ya wanna play Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix?

Gamer 2; No.

Gamer 1; Well, wasted my breath then.

No comments:

Post a Comment